Every business has Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and under the UK WEEE directive must handle, manage and control how and where this waste is collected, treated and documented. Greensafe takes care of the entire end to end process; therefore removing any risk and compliance issues for your business.
Greensafe Waste are seen as the most reliable, dedicated, pro-active and innovative solutions provider, working on a national level, to take care of your Electronic Waste.
WEEE includes the following products…
This list is not fully exhaustive, however, it gives an idea of the things we can deal with. In short, we cover all items under each of the 14 categories (of the WEEE Directive) listed below.
1. Large household appliances
2. Small household appliances
3. IT and telecommunications equipment
4. Consumer equipment
5. Lighting equipment
6. Electrical and electronic tools (with the exception of large-scale stationary industrial tools)
7. Toys, leisure and sports equipment
8. Medical devices (with the exception of all implanted and infected products)
9. Monitoring and control instruments
10. Automatic dispensers
11. Display equipment
12. Cooling appliances (containing refrigerants)
13. Gas discharge lamps and LEDs
14. Photovoltaic cells
Contact Greensafe today, to find out how we can work with you to improve your collection times, costs, compliance and storage solutions. Where possible, we can even provide rebates for equipment that has a re-sale value.
1. What are the product types for collection?
2. Quantities for collection?
3. Are the units palletised and shrink wrapped?
4. Do you need containers for storage?
5. What is the collection postcode?
We will ensure you have a fixed quote within 2 hours based on the answers to the above questions.